“A Walk To Remember”
It is with great pleasure that I introduce you to a new project of this site: Interviews.
I understand that many many people were involved in the creation of the wonderfull movie “A Walk To Remember” who may not have been able to tell their stories — untill now — or who may have more to say than they have done before.
If you — or someone you know — was involved in the making of “A Walk To Remember”, in any way ranging from pre- or post-production, to cast, to extras. Anything at all (even the guy who tried to break up the fight between Dean and Landon during the “virgin marry” scene!). If you have something to say about it that the general public might find interesting please email me a brief letter of introduction.
Once I have read it I will be getting back to you with a set of questions that I would like you to answer by email. Once I receive your answers I will them respond, possibly with more questions. Depending on how things go this could encompass several back and forth messages, or a single set of questions.
I would then edit my questions and your answers together into a transcript that looks like any other interview transcript. This would be sent to you for your approval before being posted.
If you would like to do this some other way (AIM, ICQ, telephone, etc.), that may also be possible to arrange, but I am from Minnesota, not from southern California or North Carolina, and an in person interview would not be possible unless you came here. I respect your right to privacy. All personal contact information would be kept confidential unless you specified otherwise. In other words, I will not put your email address up here on the site for all to read.
By participating in the interview you are granting me the right to publish any or all of it here on this site or any successor site for perpetuity. Such permission may only be revoked in writing to an address I provide you.
Since this is not a commercial site, I am afraid I can not offer any monetary compensation for this interview, but I would hope that you would be willing to provide this service to the fans out of the goodness of your heart. I would, however, be willing to post a link to your personal site and/or your fan club information, and you would be welcome to use the Bulletin Board section of the Forums to promote your other projects.
I wish I did not have to write this final part, but not everybody on the Internet is honest: At my option, interview participants may be required to present proof of their identity.
If you are interested in this project, please contact me as soon as possible.
Some possible interview questions:
- Who are you and what part did you play in the creation of “A Walk To Remember”?
- What other work have you done that our readers might be interested in?
- How did you get involved in the project? What attracted you to it?
- Did you read the book? What did you think of it? Was it before or after making the movie?
- If you read the book, what did you think of the adaptation?
- What was your favorite part in the movie?
- What was your least favorite part of the movie?
- What is Mandy Moore like in person?
- What is Shane West like in person?
- What is Daryl Hannah like in person?
- What is Peter Cyote like in person?
- What is [insert a person of your choice] like in person?
- What was the most challenging part of the movie for you?
- What was the easiest part of the movie for you?
- What else would you like to tell the fans?
That’s all I can think of right now, but I’m sure I can come up with a few more depending on what your exact part in the movie was.